October in photos!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind some Caitlin photos, right? ;)  Here's our October, told in photos via my Droid:

[10.04] This girl's smile makes my heart sing. ♥  IN LOVE.

[10.07] Paging Dr. Caitlin! ;) Love the "stethoscope" around her neck; so cute!

[10.11] Mailed some fabric to Camille!  She made some trés cute dresses for my dolly! :)

[10.13] Growth spurt = starting to sit up on her own!! :)

[10.18] Finished a hat I started knitting waaay back when I was 5 months pregnant! :]

Look at that goofy grin!!

[10.20] Caitlin got to sit in her booster seat for the first time! She *loved* banging on her tray, haha! :)

[10.21] She can reach out and grab things really well!  Love this cute dress. :)

[10.22] Shirt courtesy of Grandma Carol: "Air Force Princess!" ;)

[10.25] My lunch buddy! :D

Sqwinkle face! (She looks mad, haha, but this is actually right before she joyfully squealed! :))

[10.30] Visiting Grandma and Grandpa, showing off her costume (bought at Carter's, customized [girl-ified] by moi!).

[10.31] Happy Trick or Treat from our little dragon! :)

No comments: