Wow, it's been 2 years since we closed on the house and it's been 2 years since I've updated our blog. Well, you can say we're under construction again: we're expecting a new addition to the family April 15th!
I apologize it's taken me so long to get a "baby blog" up and running. I know I'll have at least 2 devoted readers out there! ;) I was hemming and hawing about 1) whether to make the blog public or private and 2) whether to revive the old house blog or start completely fresh. In the end, I opted to take the easy route: I didn't like the thought of setting up a new blog when I already had this one (though short-lived) and I decided to keep things simple by staying public.
Going forward, obviously the blog will take a more "baby-centered" tone, but I hope you'll join us as we journey into parenthood! I guess the first thing to do would be to get everyone caught up on what's happened so far. Stay tuned for more details in the next post!
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
3 days ago


4 comments:
You can always close it down later if you choose too (didn't your SIL do that?).
Welcome back to blogging :)
(Hm, evidently the blog still needs tweaking... the comments aren't in the same font as the post!)
My SIL made her blog private for a while, so yes, that's always an option.
I've missed blogging! I did really well with my Livejournal, then fell off the face of the planet! :-p
I added you to my blog roll...hope you don't mind. Let me know if you do.
The private blog was OK for a while until I had to keep helping family members (my mom, my aunts, my godmom, etc) figure out how to log in. I think with all the settings restricted it's pretty safe. Someone basically has to type in the address to get there (or have a link). But you always have that option.
Don't mind at all -- happy to be on your list! :)
Post a Comment